|DATE:||30 AUGUST 2016 (NO CHANGE)|
|VENUE:||HOTEL BERJAYA WATERFRONT, JOHOR BAHRU (CHANGE OF VENUE)|
|TIME:||8.30 AM (NO CHANGE)|
|MAXIMUM:||300 (INCREASED FROM 200)|
- Further to our Circular No. 22/16 dated 15th July 2016, Circular No. 26/16 dated 26th July 2016 and Circular No. 29/16 dated 2nd August 2016, we are extremely pleased to inform you that Jabatan Kastam DiRaja Malaysia, Johor (“Kastam”) had on 3rd August 2016 confirmed to the Johore Bar secretariat that Kastam agree to extend the number of participants for the above programme to a maximum of 300.
- However, with this increase in number of participants, it is necessary for Kastam to change the venue from the M Suites Hotel, Johor Bahru to the Hotel Berjaya Waterfront, Johor Bahru. The date and time for the above programme remains unchanged.
- We are therefore pleased to announce that registration to attend the above programme is now reopened (again on a first come first serve basis), and we wish to invite members of the Johore Bar to register for the above programme by completing the Registration Form and returning it to the Johore Bar Secretariat not later than Wednesday, 10th August 2016.
- Those members who have registered for the above programme before the previous closing date of 1st August 2016 (about 260 members) NEED NOT REGISTER AGAIN. However you are to note the change of venue for the programme.
- After the new re-opened closing date of Wednesday, 10th August 2016, we will send out a circular containing a list of members of the Johore Bar who are able to attend the above programme.
- Please be guided accordingly.
Conveyancing Sub Committee