How to edit your firm details
- Click the ‘Members Login’ on the right of this page.
- Login to your account by clicking ‘Login‘ and enter your e-mail and password.
- If you do not have an account, click the link to create a new password.
3. Enter your firm e-mail address and click ‘Submit’. The e-mail should be the same as the one registered with the Malaysian Bar.
Tip: try searching the directory for your firm to recall what your firm e-mail address is.
4. Check your e-mail . You should receive your randomly generated password within a few minutes –
5. Click the link in the e-mail and login with your new password. You should see a list of all firms under your account.
6. Click the firm name and ‘Update’ in the top-right hand corner.
7. Edit particulars of your firm including your lawyers and practice areas.
8. Click the ‘Update’ button on the top-right when you have finished updating. Congratulations! you have updated your firm profile.
That’s it! You’re done! You have just updated your account details.
If you would like to change your password, click the blue circle at the bottom of the page.