Members are to take note of the following directive received from Puan Noor Shahidah Binti Saharom, Deputy Registrar High Court Muar via email. The directive concerns the conduct of cases registered with codes 29NCC and 29PB at the High Court, Muar and take effect from 22/02/2021.
- Hearing of matters under this code will be conducted by physical attendance only when the cause papers are in order and an order of bankruptcy can be made on the hearing date.
- For Matters where the cause papers are not in order, Case Management will be conducted via email or e-Review.
- Parties are requested to email the status of their case(s) to the Court on the scheduled Case Management date.
- Hearing of cases under this code will be conducted via video conferencing at staggered times.
- Parties are required to abide by and attend the hearing at the prescribed date and time.
Members will be kept duly informed of developments. As always, stay safe and well.
Please do not hesitate to forward any queries, concerns or issues, the Johore Bar Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHAHAREEN BEGUM BINTI ABDUL SUBHAN