The Annual Johore Bar Futsal Tournament is back again! This has becoome a popular and well received event amongst members and the courts. It has now become a ‘must have’ event for Johore Bar. We thank the members for your support to this event.
The Sports Sub-Committee is now organizing the 2016 edition of the tournament. We hope that there will be more teams taking part in this year’s edition.
The particulars of the tournament are as follows:
|Date & Day||14th May 2016, Saturday|
|Venue||Millennium Soccer, Taman Anggerik
PTD 32016, Jalan Anggerik 2
Taman Anggerik, 81200 Johor Bahru
|Time||9.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
(1.00 p.m. buffet lunch)
|Entry fee||Rm 70.00 per team
(Maximum 7 persons per team)
|Prize||Trophies for Champion / Runners up / Losing Semi-Finalists / Top Scorer / Best Goalkeeper|
Tournament Format Rules
- There will be Maximum of 8 teams.
- Teams will be divided into groups of 4 for the group phase.
- Top two teams from each group will progress to the next round (semi final) – subject to number of teams participating. Alternatively, round robin format with top 2 teams playing in final.
- Semi final – 8 minutes each half. Final and 3rd placing match – 10 minutes each half.
- Each team consists of 7 players – 5 players, 2 reserve.
- The contestants of each team are limited to 5 Members of The Bar, and others are the staffs of Members of the Bar firms, member of The Bench or staffs of the Bench.
- Non-compliance of the clauses will be deemed as non-competence to register.
- Any frauds will be subjected to disqualification and criminal charges.
7. Please send in your payment by cash / cheque in the name of Johore Bar Sports Sub-Committee Fund and return the same with the enclosed proforma to the Secretariat of the Johore Bar not later than Monday, 10th May 2016.
Sports Sub Committee