National Young Lawyers Committee has an Xgames Unit and we have identified 3 Xgames namely Dragon Boating, Rock Climbing and Go-Karting.
NYLC have invited our learned friend, Lee Shih (of M/s Skrine & Co., the KL Bar YLC Drgon Boat Coach and the Skrine Dragon’s Coach) to give an introductory workshop on Dragon Boating. Details as follows:-
Date : Sunday, 18 March 2012
Time : 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Venue : Ayer Keroh Lake, Melaka
Registration Fee : RM 5.00
The workshop includes:
1. On-land briefing on paddling technique, introduction to the dragon boat and paddle as well as water safety.
2. Two on-water paddling sessions.
3. Light refreshments will be provided.
· Comfortable t-shirt and shorts/long pants to exercise in – expect to get wet.
· Strapped sandals or water shoes – sport shoes are not suitable.
· Put on lots of sunblock. A cap or sunglasses are also advisable.
· Life vests and paddles will be provided.
· Light refreshments will be provided but you are encouraged to bring along a bottle of water/sports drink.
Yvonne Young Ai Peng
Young Lawyers Sub-Committee
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.