The Annual Johore Bar Futsal Tournament has become a popular and well received event amongst members and the courts. It has now become a ‘must have’ event for JBC. We thank the members for your support to this event.
The Sports Sub-Committee is now organizing the 2015 edition of the tournament. We hope that there will be more teams taking part in this year’s edition.
The particulars of the tournament are as follows:
|Date & Day||22nd August 2015, Saturday|
|Venue||C.T. Café & Sports Arena3rd Floor, 3A City Plaza
Jalan Tebrau, Johor Bahru
Two (2) Futsal fields
|Time||9.30 a.m. – 1.30 p.m.(1.30 p.m. buffet lunch)|
|Fees||Rm 70.00 per team(Maximum 7 persons per team)|
|Prize||Trophies (Champion / Runners up / Losing Semi-Finalists / Top Scorer /
The tournament is open to members and pupils-in-chambers. Legal firm staff may take part but LIMITED to two players only per team. There must be a MINIMUM of 5 lawyers in the team. As always the courts will also be invited to participate.
1. Each team consists of 7 players – 5 players 2 reserve.
2. 7 minutes for each half – no halftime break.
3. Standard futsal rules with corner and penalty, no outside, no entry into ‘D’ box other than by the goalkeeper.
4. Top two teams from each group will progress to the next round (semi final) – subject to number of teams participating. Alternatively, round robin format with top 2 teams playing in final.
5. Semi final – 8 minutes each half. Final and 3rd placing match – 10 minutes each half.
6. Free substitution.
Please send in your cheque in the name of JOHORE BAR SPORTS SUB-COMITTEE FUND and return the same with the enclosed proforma to the Secretariat of the Johore Bar not later than Monday, 17th August 2015.