Position: Junior Lawyers, Conveyancing Secretaries
Firm Name: Kington Tan Dzul
Date Published: 03-09-2018
Job Location: Johor Bahru
Job Descriptions & Responsibilities:
Conveyancing Lawyers Junior:
- A strong degree and a valid practising certificate
- Leadership qualities, an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience preferred (For Junior Lawyers & Conveyancing Secretaries)
- Candidate must be resourceful and pro-active with good attitude
- Be well-organized, responsible and able to multitask
- Must possess good written & verbal communication skills in both English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Good work discipline
Training will be provided for those without experience.
Those with experience must be able to work independently and diligently, outgoing, responsible and meticulous.
* Secretaries without experience may apply and training will be provided.
Interested candidates may send email the resume (copies of your certificates and exam transcripts attach with current and expected salary) to the HR Manager, Attention: Ms. Soo, Messrs Kington Tan Dzul; e-mail: email@example.com or SMS/ Call: 016-920 0390
Kington Tan Dzul
No. 1-10, Block 7
Jalan Skudai, DangaBay
80200 Johor Bahru
Application Closing date: 04-10-2018