Why advertise with us?
The Johore Bar website is a keenly visited site and the visitations are by members of the Johore Bar, other Malaysian Bar members and members of the Judiciary.
We also have members of the public, from around and outside of Malaysia, whose main interest is to locate and find a lawyer to represent them or to gather more information about the legal profession and the administration of justice in Malaysia.
Types of Advertisement (For Malaysian Law Firms Only)
- Job Vacancy Advertisement
– RM106.00 per ad for two weeks
– RM190.80 per ad for a month
- Image Advertisement/ E-mail blast
– RM750.00 per charge
- Advertisement in newsletter INFO Johore Bar
– RM 530.00 full page in (B&W)
- Advertisement in Johore Bar Legal Directory
-RM1060.00 full page in (B&W)
(Fee is inclusive of 6% GST)
Modes of Payment
Upon approval of your advertisement, payment can be made through the following options:
Payment can be made at the Ground Floor of the Johore Bar Secretariat.
- Direct Deposit
Bank in the amount due to –
Bank: OCBC Bank (M’sia) Berhad
Account Name: Johore Bar Committee
Account No: 710-1027-88-2
Prepare a cheque made payable to ‘Johore Bar Committee’ and sent to the following address:
Johore Bar Committee
No. 5 Jalan Tun Abdul Razak
Susur 1/1 80000 Johor Bahru
Terms and Conditions
2) It is the responsibility of the advertiser to design the banner at its cost and expense, provided always that the Johore Bar Webmaster reserves the right not to accept any banner which in his/her view has contravened or is likely to contravene the Legal Profession Act 1976 or any of the rules made there under including the Legal Profession (Publicity) Rules 2001, Website Rules for Law Firms 2005.
3) The advertisements will only be run upon receipt of full payment / proof of payment of the advertisement charges in advance.
4) No refund will be given for any cancellation of any advertisement after the first publication of the advertisement on the website.
5) All stated rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
6) While all efforts will be taken to ensure that our website runs 24 hours a day, no compensation will be given to any advertiser due to any interruption or downtime of our server and website, and the Johore Bar makes no representation or warranty, whether expressly or by implication, and neither is the Johore Bar responsible nor liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by any advertiser arising out of the advertisements placed on our website.